Monday 12 July 2010

I have been a photographer for a few years now, as a hobby. I wouldn't refer to myself as a photographer on any professional level, I guess I don't know where I am with that. I have pondered with the idea in trying a sideline career as a photographer, since I wouldn't want it to turn into a chore, who wants something fun to be a chore...no one does. I keep straying down many roads when it comes to photography, trying to pick up an interest in what I can capture without going stale....

Recently my interests have turned to nudity, after a request from someone who wished to draw nude shots of me. This inspired me to look more into taking photographs more, although beginning this, I realised at first I didn't have a clue....Although over time I have gotten better, well I assume I have. Now my main problem is coming up with ideas for the nude shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment